MYCE (MYCE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 23rd. Over the last week, MYCE has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. One MYCE coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MYCE has a market capitalization of $287,712.73 and $47,843.00 worth of MYCE was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded up 37.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Buxcoin (BUX) traded 36.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CaluraCoin (CLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- IBStoken (IBS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Trexcoin (TREX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Jack Token (JACK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00002300 BTC.
MYCE Coin Profile
MYCE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2021. MYCE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 839,786,158 coins. The Reddit community for MYCE is https://reddit.com/r/myceworld and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MYCE’s official Twitter account is @myceworld and its Facebook page is accessible here. MYCE’s official website is myce.world.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bloom platform is a service that provides use MYCE in real-life payment areas. MYCE becomes a token that proves itself as real goods, not just the value of stake tokens, and can be used to participate in economic activities in conjunction with utility tokens (BOUT) and other network blockchains. Telegram | Medium Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling MYCE
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MYCE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MYCE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MYCE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MYCE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MYCE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.