e-Gulden (EFL) traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One e-Gulden coin can currently be bought for $0.0500 or 0.00000259 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, e-Gulden has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. e-Gulden has a total market cap of $858,907.81 and $45.00 worth of e-Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00025774 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $53.31 or 0.00276037 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000942 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002863 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- MonaCoin (MONA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Starcoin (STC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Argentine Football Association Fan Token (ARG) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.10 or 0.00031598 BTC.
e-Gulden (CRYPTO:EFL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 19th, 2014. e-Gulden’s total supply is 20,993,596 coins and its circulating supply is 17,171,439 coins. The official website for e-Gulden is www.e-gulden.org. e-Gulden’s official Twitter account is @eguldenfoundati.
Buying and Selling e-Gulden
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as e-Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade e-Gulden should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy e-Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for e-Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for e-Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.