1irstGold (1GOLD) traded up 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. One 1irstGold coin can now be bought for about $68.86 or 0.00367923 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, 1irstGold has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar. 1irstGold has a total market cap of $5.57 million and $11,182.00 worth of 1irstGold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005348 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18,716.06 or 1.00000231 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00004980 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00006972 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.33 or 0.00060546 BTC.
- Theta Network (THETA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00005886 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.77 or 0.00068241 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005342 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00078335 BTC.
1irstGold (1GOLD) is a coin. Its launch date was March 11th, 2021. 1irstGold’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 80,886 coins. The official message board for 1irstGold is medium.com/@1irstgold/1irstgold-becomes-the-first-means-to-store-physical-gold-in-digital-form-18d12f7bedde. The official website for 1irstGold is 1irstgold.com. 1irstGold’s official Twitter account is @1irstgold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
1irstGold Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 1irstGold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 1irstGold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 1irstGold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1irstGold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1irstGold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.