Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. Pirate Chain has a total market cap of $96.15 million and approximately $158,550.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirate Chain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.50 or 0.00002119 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 6.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $76.23 or 0.00325225 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.72 or 0.00122541 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.13 or 0.00081630 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 30.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00004809 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bit Hotel (BTH) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000039 BTC.
About Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain (ARRR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Pirate Chain’s total supply is 192,088,450 coins and its circulating supply is 193,602,054 coins. Pirate Chain’s official Twitter account is @PirateChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pirate Chain is pirate.black. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.