Phore (PHR) traded 23.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, Phore has traded up 23.2% against the dollar. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0117 or 0.00000050 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Phore has a total market cap of $324,496.12 and $21.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Gold Secured Currency (GSX) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00008706 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00003253 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- EgoPlatform (EGO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000608 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000030 BTC.
PHR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on September 12th, 2017. Phore’s total supply is 27,687,819 coins. The official message board for Phore is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phore’s official website is phore.io. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Phore
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.