Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (NYSE:HVT.A – Get Rating) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, August 5th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, August 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.26 per share on Wednesday, September 7th. This represents a $1.04 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.34%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, August 19th.
Haverty Furniture Companies Stock Performance
Shares of HVT.A stock opened at $31.15 on Thursday. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $26.50 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $27.53. The company has a market cap of $528.62 million, a PE ratio of 6.18 and a beta of 1.29. Haverty Furniture Companies has a fifty-two week low of $10.67 and a fifty-two week high of $22.60.
Haverty Furniture Companies Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Haverty Furniture Companies (HVT.A)
- Which Semiconductor Stocks Are Ready For Big Price Moves?
- Miners Advance On Earnings Despite Broader Economic Challenges
- Agilent Technologies Proves Its Worth VS Illumina
- Lowe’s Stands Out Amid Q2 Retail Reports
- Target’s Results Cap Upside Potential For Retail Stocks
Receive News & Ratings for Haverty Furniture Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Haverty Furniture Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.