GokuMarket Credit (GMC) traded up 46.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Over the last week, GokuMarket Credit has traded up 19.2% against the US dollar. One GokuMarket Credit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. GokuMarket Credit has a market capitalization of $5,006.67 and approximately $187.00 worth of GokuMarket Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00021884 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $60.83 or 0.00259376 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000386 BTC.
GokuMarket Credit Coin Profile
GokuMarket Credit (GMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 14th, 2014. GokuMarket Credit’s total supply is 50,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 3,155,000 coins. The official website for GokuMarket Credit is www.gokumarket.com. The official message board for GokuMarket Credit is www.instagram.com/gokumarketofficial. GokuMarket Credit’s official Twitter account is @GokuMarket and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GokuMarket Credit
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GokuMarket Credit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GokuMarket Credit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GokuMarket Credit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GokuMarket Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GokuMarket Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.