Soda Coin (SOC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. During the last seven days, Soda Coin has traded 5.9% lower against the dollar. One Soda Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0076 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Soda Coin has a market capitalization of $14.35 million and $367,064.00 worth of Soda Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23,424.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004269 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004268 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00004314 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.18 or 0.00128846 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00034771 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00066735 BTC.
Soda Coin Profile
Soda Coin (SOC) is a coin. It was first traded on January 18th, 2018. Soda Coin’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,883,526,984 coins. Soda Coin’s official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Soda Coin’s official website is www.monstercube.kr/eng. The official message board for Soda Coin is blog.naver.com/sodatable.
Buying and Selling Soda Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Soda Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Soda Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Soda Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Soda Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Soda Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.