RED (RED) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 17th. Over the last seven days, RED has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. RED has a market capitalization of $384,075.37 and $398,498.00 worth of RED was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RED coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00022967 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.51 or 0.00258312 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 35.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00006190 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000970 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Presearch (PRE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000391 BTC.
RED Coin Profile
RED is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2018. RED’s total supply is 200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 130,000,009 coins. RED’s official Twitter account is @red_lang and its Facebook page is accessible here. RED’s official website is ico.red-lang.org.
Buying and Selling RED
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RED directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RED should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RED using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RED Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RED and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.