A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Formula One Group (NASDAQ: FWONK) recently:
- 8/15/2022 – Formula One Group was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/9/2022 – Formula One Group had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $72.00 to $75.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/8/2022 – Formula One Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $50.00 to $56.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/8/2022 – Formula One Group had its price target raised by analysts at Pivotal Research from $75.00 to $77.00.
- 7/26/2022 – Formula One Group was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Formula One Group Trading Up 0.8 %
Shares of NASDAQ FWONK opened at $68.53 on Tuesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92, a current ratio of 0.88 and a quick ratio of 0.88. The stock has a market cap of $15.84 billion, a P/E ratio of -103.83 and a beta of 1.14. Formula One Group has a 1 year low of $47.07 and a 1 year high of $71.17. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $62.87 and a 200 day moving average of $62.91.
Insiders Place Their Bets
In related news, major shareholder Gamco Investors, Inc. Et Al purchased 2,000 shares of Formula One Group stock in a transaction dated Monday, June 27th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $25.00 per share, for a total transaction of $50,000.00. Following the completion of the purchase, the insider now directly owns 12,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $300,000. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at this hyperlink.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Formula One Group
Formula One Group engages in the motorsports business in the United States and internationally. It holds commercial rights for the world championship, approximately a nine-month long motor race-based competition in which teams compete for the constructors' championship and drivers compete for the drivers' championship.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Formula One Group (FWONK)
- Walmart Leads Retail Higher But Will The Group Follow?
- 3 Blowout Earnings Reports That Could Mark Turning Points
- Will CrowdStrike Extend Its Streak Of Topping Earnings Views?
- 3 Stocks Set to Lead the Nasdaq Bull Market
- Skyworks Solutions Is Worth A Look At These Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Formula One Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Formula One Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.