Haitian International Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:HAIIF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of July. As of July 31st, there was short interest totalling 327,200 shares, a drop of 14.4% from the July 15th total of 382,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Haitian International Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:HAIIF opened at $2.40 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.40 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.88. Haitian International has a 1 year low of $2.40 and a 1 year high of $2.40.
About Haitian International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Haitian International (HAIIF)
- Walmart Leads Retail Higher But Will The Group Follow?
- 3 Blowout Earnings Reports That Could Mark Turning Points
- Will CrowdStrike Extend Its Streak Of Topping Earnings Views?
- 3 Stocks Set to Lead the Nasdaq Bull Market
- Skyworks Solutions Is Worth A Look At These Prices
Receive News & Ratings for Haitian International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Haitian International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.