Ravencoin Classic (RVC) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 5th. In the last seven days, Ravencoin Classic has traded up 19.7% against the US dollar. One Ravencoin Classic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Ravencoin Classic has a total market cap of $289,464.57 and approximately $16,108.00 worth of Ravencoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23,223.69 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,731.00 or 0.07453577 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.64 or 0.00162086 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00021806 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $61.81 or 0.00266144 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $161.13 or 0.00693809 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $139.59 or 0.00601077 BTC.
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00005820 BTC.
- COUTION LIVE (CTL) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000981 BTC.
Ravencoin Classic Coin Profile
Ravencoin Classic (CRYPTO:RVC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X16R hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 3rd, 2018. Ravencoin Classic’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 10,501,536,351 coins. The official message board for Ravencoin Classic is medium.com/@rvnclassic. Ravencoin Classic’s official website is ravencoinclassic.io. Ravencoin Classic’s official Twitter account is @RVNClassic_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ravencoin Classic
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ravencoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ravencoin Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ravencoin Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ravencoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ravencoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.