Peercoin (PPC) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. Peercoin has a market cap of $10.39 million and $12,132.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00001616 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- NuBits (USNBT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Tigerfinance (TIGER) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Tiger shares (Tiger) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.25 or 0.00108512 BTC.
- TIGER COIN (TIGER) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Profile
Peercoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 20th, 2012. Peercoin’s total supply is 27,686,870 coins. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Peercoin is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Peercoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.