Nano (XNO) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. During the last week, Nano has traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Nano has a market cap of $140.26 million and approximately $2.23 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nano coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.05 or 0.00004533 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Siacoin (SC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MobileCoin (MOB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00005927 BTC.
- ScPrime (SCP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Silver Coin (SC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Scope (SCP) traded 92.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Nano Coin Profile
Nano is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It launched on February 29th, 2016. Nano’s total supply is 133,248,297 coins. Nano’s official Twitter account is @nano and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nano’s official message board is forum.nano.org. The Reddit community for Nano is /r/nanocurrency/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nano’s official website is nano.org/en.
Nano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.