KeeperDAO (ROOK) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 5th. One KeeperDAO coin can now be purchased for approximately $29.70 or 0.00143193 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, KeeperDAO has traded up 35.9% against the dollar. KeeperDAO has a total market cap of $18.35 million and approximately $563,582.00 worth of KeeperDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $23,252.10 or 0.99990000 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004299 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002199 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.75 or 0.00132223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00033537 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.44 or 0.00062086 BTC.
KeeperDAO (ROOK) is a coin. KeeperDAO’s total supply is 1,226,310 coins and its circulating supply is 617,636 coins. KeeperDAO’s official Twitter account is @Keeper_DAO and its Facebook page is accessible here. KeeperDAO’s official website is app.keeperdao.com.
Buying and Selling KeeperDAO
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KeeperDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KeeperDAO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KeeperDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KeeperDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KeeperDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.