Zap (ZAP) traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 28th. Zap has a market capitalization of $899,202.11 and approximately $12,572.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Zap has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Zap coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $24,003.90 or 0.99954018 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004159 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00005169 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 19.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00004024 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $30.54 or 0.00127164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00029967 BTC.
- Magic Internet Money (MIM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004166 BTC.
ZAP is a coin. Its launch date was October 7th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 236,144,465 coins. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zap’s official website is www.zap.org. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zap
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.