Max Sound Co. (OTCMKTS:MAXD – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 31,700 shares, a decline of 64.9% from the June 30th total of 90,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 24,374,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Max Sound Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS MAXD remained flat at $0.00 during midday trading on Thursday. 855,764 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 32,325,215. Max Sound has a 52-week low of $0.00 and a 52-week high of $0.00.
Max Sound Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Max Sound (MAXD)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Two High Yield ETF That Can Substitute For Index Funds
Receive News & Ratings for Max Sound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Max Sound and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.