Kerry Properties Limited (OTCMKTS:KRYPF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 3,300 shares, an increase of 230.0% from the June 30th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Kerry Properties Stock Performance
OTCMKTS KRYPF remained flat at $2.63 on Thursday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $2.63 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.69. Kerry Properties has a 12-month low of $2.48 and a 12-month high of $3.47.
Kerry Properties Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kerry Properties (KRYPF)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Did The FOMC Put A Bottom In The S&P 500?
Receive News & Ratings for Kerry Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kerry Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.