Nordic Semiconductor ASA (OTC:NRSDY – Get Rating) shares fell 6.3% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $15.50 and last traded at $15.50. 390 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 76% from the average session volume of 1,655 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.55.
Nordic Semiconductor ASA Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $16.09 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $21.46.
About Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Nordic Semiconductor ASA, a fabless semiconductor company, designs, develops, markets, and sells integrated circuits and related solutions for short-and long-range wireless applications in Europe, the Americas, and the Asia/Pacific. It offers ultra-low power components; and develops low power cellular IoT.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nordic Semiconductor ASA (NRSDY)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Did The FOMC Put A Bottom In The S&P 500?
Receive News & Ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nordic Semiconductor ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.