MediaCo Holding Inc. (NASDAQ:MDIA – Get Rating)’s share price was down 2.5% on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $1.95 and last traded at $1.95. Approximately 2,819 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 23,490 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.00.
MediaCo Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $2.57 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.79.
MediaCo (NASDAQ:MDIA – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, May 12th. The company reported ($0.68) earnings per share for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $11.54 million for the quarter.
Institutional Trading of MediaCo
MediaCo Holding Inc owns and operates radio stations in the United States. It operates in two segments, Radio and Outdoor Advertising. The Radio segment engages in the operation of WQHT-FM and WBLS-FM radio stations in the New York City area. The Outdoor Advertising segment operates advertising displays, such as bulletins, posters, and digital billboards primarily in Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Ohio.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on MediaCo (MDIA)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Two High Yield ETF That Can Substitute For Index Funds
Receive News & Ratings for MediaCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MediaCo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.