LunchMoney (LMY) traded up 11% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. Over the last seven days, LunchMoney has traded 5.4% higher against the dollar. One LunchMoney coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. LunchMoney has a total market capitalization of $169,633.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of LunchMoney was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23,777.81 or 0.99973990 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004208 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00005207 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00003894 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.31 or 0.00127428 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.08 or 0.00029752 BTC.
- Magic Internet Money (MIM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004200 BTC.
LunchMoney Coin Profile
LunchMoney (LMY) is a coin. Its genesis date was March 15th, 2018. LunchMoney’s total supply is 189,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 144,721,426 coins. The official website for LunchMoney is www.lunchmoney.io. LunchMoney’s official Twitter account is @LunchToken. LunchMoney’s official message board is medium.com/@lunchmoney.
LunchMoney Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LunchMoney directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LunchMoney should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LunchMoney using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LunchMoney Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LunchMoney and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.