Logan Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:LPHHF – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 362,000 shares, a decrease of 68.6% from the June 30th total of 1,152,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Logan Group Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS LPHHF remained flat at 0.88 during trading hours on Thursday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of 0.88. Logan Group has a twelve month low of 0.88 and a twelve month high of 1.06.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lowered Logan Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday, April 6th.
About Logan Group
Logan Group Company Limited, an investment holding company, operates as an integrated property developer in the People's Republic of China. It operates through four segments: Property Development, Property Leasing, Construction and Decoration Contracts and Others, and Urban Redevelopment Business.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Logan Group (LPHHF)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Did The FOMC Put A Bottom In The S&P 500?
Receive News & Ratings for Logan Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Logan Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.