Global X Internet of Things Thematic ETF (NYSEARCA:SNSR – Get Rating) shares dropped 1.5% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $27.38 and last traded at $27.45. Approximately 21,261 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 68% from the average daily volume of 66,143 shares. The stock had previously closed at $27.86.
Global X Internet of Things Thematic ETF Stock Up 1.2 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $27.21 and its 200 day simple moving average is $30.51.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Internet of Things Thematic ETF (SNSR)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Two High Yield ETF That Can Substitute For Index Funds
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Internet of Things Thematic ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Internet of Things Thematic ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.