Edgeless (EDG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on July 28th. During the last seven days, Edgeless has traded down 18.5% against the dollar. One Edgeless coin can currently be bought for $0.0198 or 0.00000083 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Edgeless has a total market cap of $2.42 million and approximately $9.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23,823.52 or 0.99992933 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Mammoth (MMT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00005198 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00003882 BTC.
- yOUcash (YOUC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.35 or 0.00127400 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.11 or 0.00029822 BTC.
- Magic Internet Money (MIM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004198 BTC.
Edgeless (CRYPTO:EDG) is a coin. It was first traded on February 28th, 2017. Edgeless’ total supply is 132,046,997 coins and its circulating supply is 122,146,967 coins. The official website for Edgeless is edgeless.io. Edgeless’ official message board is blog.edgelessgroup.io. Edgeless’ official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Edgeless is /r/Edgeless and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Edgeless Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.