CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 28th. CONTRACOIN has a market capitalization of $39.06 million and approximately $58,133.00 worth of CONTRACOIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, CONTRACOIN has traded down 23.1% against the dollar. One CONTRACOIN coin can currently be bought for $0.81 or 0.00003385 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- AXEL (AXEL) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.77 or 0.00066324 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Uptrennd (1UP) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Donu (DONU) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CONTRACOIN is a coin. CONTRACOIN’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 48,516,030 coins. CONTRACOIN’s official Twitter account is @InfoContracoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CONTRACOIN is www.contracoin.network.
CONTRACOIN Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CONTRACOIN directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CONTRACOIN should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CONTRACOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CONTRACOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CONTRACOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.