AMTD Digital Inc. (NYSE:HKD – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 16.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $89.82 and last traded at $89.00. Approximately 8,003 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 99% from the average daily volume of 1,219,051 shares. The stock had previously closed at $76.69.
AMTD Digital Stock Performance
About AMTD Digital
AMTD Digital Inc designs and develops a digital platform to provide financial, media, content and marketing, and investment solutions. It offers digital banking and insurance technology platforms for consumers and small and medium-sized enterprises; and SpiderNet ecosystem, a platform to enhance their investor communication, investor relations, and corporate communication to enhance their valuation.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AMTD Digital (HKD)
- Ford Stock Rallies As EV Strategy Takes Center Stage
- Should High Yield Altria Be In Your Portfolio?
- Is Keurig-Dr. Pepper A Value Worth Buying?
- C3.AI Stock is a Bargain Enterprise Artificial Intelligence Game Changer
- Two High Yield ETF That Can Substitute For Index Funds
Receive News & Ratings for AMTD Digital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMTD Digital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.