Telos (TLOS) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 4th. One Telos coin can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00000873 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Telos has traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Telos has a total market cap of $47.84 million and $2.64 million worth of Telos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Oasis Network (ROSE) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00001689 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 39.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- TurtleNetwork (TN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sierracoin (SIERRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $8,997.56 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Affil Coin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00010805 BTC.
Telos Coin Profile
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Telos’ total supply is 355,208,371 coins and its circulating supply is 270,123,444 coins. Telos’ official website is telosfoundation.io. Telos’ official Twitter account is @HelloTelos and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Telos is /r/TelosNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Telos is a networked ecosystem enabling visionary leaders and communities to work together to build a new global economy. TLOS is the network's native digital asset required for voting the future direction of the network and staking or leasing to developers for computation and throughput. “
Telos Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Telos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Telos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Telos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Telos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Telos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.