Rise (RISE) traded 0% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on July 5th. One Rise coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Rise has traded 23.1% lower against the US dollar. Rise has a market cap of $137,356.87 and approximately $30.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EverRise (RISE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Muse (MUSE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.87 or 0.00040431 BTC.
- Rise Protocol (RISE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $24.79 or 0.00061551 BTC.
- SugarBounce (TIP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION PROJECT (TIP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- RiseHero (RISE) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- EverRise [old] (RISE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Rise Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RISE is a Dapp and Smart Contract creation and deployment user-friendly platform based on Lisk and created to reinforce programming language diversity and security. Rise allows developers to use any programming language to create dapps as well as the creation of sidechains for specific decentralized applications so that users don't have to download the whole Blockchain to use an app built on RISE. “
Rise Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rise should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.