Keppel DC REIT (OTCMKTS:KPDCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,127,900 shares, a drop of 28.6% from the May 31st total of 1,580,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS KPDCF remained flat at $$1.76 during midday trading on Tuesday. Keppel DC REIT has a 12 month low of $1.72 and a 12 month high of $2.50. The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.76 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.76.
About Keppel DC REIT (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel DC REIT (KPDCF)
- The Institutions Get Comfortable With The Lovesac Company
- McDonald’s Might Just Be The Best Recession Proof Stock
- Basset Furniture Quietly Proves Its Value
- Earnings Revisions: Why You Shouldn’t Count On A Rebound In Stocks … Yet
- Hello Group Stock is Attractive Value Speculators
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel DC REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel DC REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.