IRISnet (IRIS) traded down 2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on July 5th. One IRISnet coin can now be purchased for about $0.0169 or 0.00000087 BTC on major exchanges. IRISnet has a total market cap of $22.57 million and $715,663.00 worth of IRISnet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, IRISnet has traded 8.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.52 or 0.00147084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005152 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $167.58 or 0.00864157 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00096128 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001629 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.19 or 0.00016439 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The IRIS network is an internet of blockchains intended to provide a technology foundation that facilitates construction of distributed business applications. The IRIS network is part of the larger Cosmos network — all zones in the network would be able to interact with any other zone in the Cosmos network over the standard IBC protocol. By introducing a layer of service semantics into the network, IRIS is going to provide an innovative solution that enables a whole new set of business scenarios, which would result in an increase in scale and diversity of the Cosmos network. “
IRISnet Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IRISnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IRISnet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IRISnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IRISnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IRISnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.