DragonVein (DVC) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 4th. DragonVein has a total market capitalization of $664,983.92 and approximately $242.00 worth of DragonVein was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DragonVein coin can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, DragonVein has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20,278.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.07 or 0.00527974 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.79 or 0.00275102 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Alpha Coin (ALPHA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00005679 BTC.
- Coin of champions (COC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00013172 BTC.
- Bogged Finance (BOG) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001469 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000056 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Devcoin is an ethically inspired project based on the BitCoin crypto-currency and created to help fund open source projects created by programmers, hardware developers, writers, musicians, painters, graphic artists and filmmakers. Participants in the DevCoin economy earn DevCoins in proportion to their project development. Writers earn devcoins by writing, developers earn Devcoins by developing, artists earn DevCoin by creating, and the same follow for every other category including Administrators who apply their time and effort to help organize the DevCoin project and Marketers who earn Devcoins by Marketing. There are 50,000 coins per block, of which 90% goes to funding open source projects. 5,000 are given to miners, 45,000 are given to the people distributing Devcoins to artists and contributors. “
DragonVein Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DragonVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DragonVein should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DragonVein using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DragonVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DragonVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.