DAO Maker (DAO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on July 5th. One DAO Maker coin can currently be bought for about $1.25 or 0.00006351 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, DAO Maker has traded 7.1% lower against the dollar. DAO Maker has a total market cap of $88.26 million and approximately $1.95 million worth of DAO Maker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005096 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $202.61 or 0.01033488 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 26.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.11 or 0.00112772 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.12 or 0.00092445 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00016488 BTC.
About DAO Maker
According to CryptoCompare, “After the DAO hack, a hard fork has been implemented in the Ethereum blockchain to allow DAO token holders to withdraw their ETH. The easiest way to get your ETH back seems to be through https://www.myetherwallet.com/#the-dao. Another easy way at the moment is to install the latest version of mist https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases and go to https://slacknation.github.io/medium/12/12.html (inside the Mist browser obviously). Press the first button, wait for 1 block, press the second button. This works only for addresses that have DAO tokens linked to them. “
Buying and Selling DAO Maker
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAO Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAO Maker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DAO Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAO Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAO Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.