Whiteheart (WHITE) traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 4th. Whiteheart has a total market cap of $690,694.71 and $106,507.00 worth of Whiteheart was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Whiteheart has traded down 5.3% against the US dollar. One Whiteheart coin can currently be purchased for about $77.71 or 0.00390069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.71 or 0.00149148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005014 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $170.03 or 0.00853485 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.87 or 0.00084689 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001631 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.14 or 0.00015736 BTC.
Whiteheart Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Whiteheart is an on-chain hedging protocol built on top of the Hegic protocol 2. The core part of the hedging protocol is a new financial primitive called hedge contract. Hedge contract is a system of Ethereum smart contracts that can automatically conduct the process of hedging users' holdings' market value. “
Whiteheart Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Whiteheart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Whiteheart should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Whiteheart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Whiteheart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Whiteheart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.