Tornado Cash (TORN) traded 16.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 4th. One Tornado Cash coin can now be bought for $23.50 or 0.00116696 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Tornado Cash has a market capitalization of $25.85 million and approximately $26.17 million worth of Tornado Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Tornado Cash has traded up 26.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 54% against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.00 or 0.00153913 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004960 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $172.01 or 0.00853958 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded up 600.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00086264 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001628 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00015099 BTC.
About Tornado Cash
According to CryptoCompare, “Tornado Cash is completely decentralized, controlled and governed by its community. By acquiring TORN tokens, users can participate by voting on governance proposals and weighing in on the evolution of the protocol. “
Tornado Cash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tornado Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tornado Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tornado Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tornado Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tornado Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.