Shares of IHT opened at $2.77 on Thursday. InnSuites Hospitality Trust has a 12-month low of $1.98 and a 12-month high of $6.96. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $2.65. The company has a current ratio of 1.57, a quick ratio of 1.57 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.73. The company has a market cap of $25.15 million, a PE ratio of 46.13 and a beta of -0.02.
About InnSuites Hospitality Trust (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on InnSuites Hospitality Trust (IHT)
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
Receive News & Ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InnSuites Hospitality Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.