Small Pharma Inc. (OTCMKTS:DMTTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 50,200 shares, an increase of 29.0% from the May 31st total of 38,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 48,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.0 days.
Small Pharma stock traded up $0.00 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $0.09. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 100 shares, compared to its average volume of 51,224. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.12 and its 200 day moving average is $0.17. Small Pharma has a 52-week low of $0.06 and a 52-week high of $0.97.
Small Pharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Small Pharma (DMTTF)
- Using MarketBeat Market Data Tools To Find Strong Stocks in a Bear Market
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Small Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Small Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.