Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SGIOF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 499,500 shares, an increase of 24.4% from the May 31st total of 401,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 13,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 37.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SGIOF traded up $0.20 during midday trading on Monday, hitting $50.20. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 6,500 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,233. Shionogi & Co., Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of $43.10 and a fifty-two week high of $75.73. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $52.17 and its 200 day simple moving average is $59.80.
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shionogi & Co., Ltd. (SGIOF)
- Using MarketBeat Market Data Tools To Find Strong Stocks in a Bear Market
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shionogi & Co. Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.