Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. Pinkcoin has a market capitalization of $373,129.92 and approximately $1.00 worth of Pinkcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pinkcoin has traded up 41.3% against the US dollar. One Pinkcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.54 or 0.00219071 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00009833 BTC.
- Cryptostone (CPS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- TOR (TOR) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005030 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $83.69 or 0.00421030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Pinkcoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pinkcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pinkcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pinkcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pinkcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pinkcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.