ParkinGo (GOT) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 4th. One ParkinGo coin can now be bought for about $0.0296 or 0.00000152 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ParkinGo has a market capitalization of $597,275.71 and approximately $13.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ParkinGo has traded down 25.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19,535.58 or 1.00009559 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.15 or 0.00041712 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00005163 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001881 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00025258 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005116 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
ParkinGo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.