NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 3rd. One NEAR Protocol coin can now be bought for $3.22 or 0.00016884 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, NEAR Protocol has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. NEAR Protocol has a total market cap of $2.34 billion and $140.82 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.38 or 0.00085774 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001578 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.28 or 0.00263363 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00047654 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00008849 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000269 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “NEAR is an open-source, decentralized platform with the potential to change how systems are designed, how applications are built and how the web itself works. It is a complex technology with a simple goal — allow developers and entrepreneurs to easily and sustainably build applications which secure high value assets like money and identity while making them performant and usable enough for consumers to access. NEAR provides a community-operated cloud infrastructure for deploying and running decentralized applications. It combines the features of a decentralized database with others of a serverless compute platform. The token which allows this platform to run also enables applications built on top of it to interact with each other in new ways. Together, these features allow developers to create censorship resistant back-ends for applications that deal with high stakes data like money, identity and assets and open-state components which interact seamlessly with each other. NEAR’s token economy is built around the NEAR token, a unit of value on the platform that enables token holders to use applications on NEAR, participate in network governance, and earn token rewards by staking to the network. “
Buying and Selling NEAR Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEAR Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEAR Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.