Kleros (PNK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on July 4th. One Kleros coin can now be bought for about $0.0300 or 0.00000152 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Kleros has a market capitalization of $18.82 million and approximately $902,268.00 worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Kleros has traded up 1.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- CoinField Coin (CFC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- Volt Inu V2 (VOLT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- holoride (RIDE) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- Global Coin Research (GCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00007442 BTC.
- Validity (VAL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00007582 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001935 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Ratio Finance (RATIO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00003702 BTC.
- Team Finance (TEAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008136 BTC.
Kleros Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kleros is a peer to peer platform that uses crowdsourcing and blockchain to put the dispute resolution process in the hands of the community. The Pinakion (PNK) token protects the system from attacks, while also providing jurors with a financial incentive to resolve cases coherently. “
Kleros Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kleros should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kleros using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.