Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF (NASDAQ:ISDX – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 190,000 shares, a decrease of 24.5% from the May 31st total of 251,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 143,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 1.3 days.
Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF stock traded up $0.01 during trading on Monday, reaching $26.30. 2,012 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 97,139. The company’s 50-day moving average is $28.27 and its two-hundred day moving average is $29.52. Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF has a 52-week low of $25.82 and a 52-week high of $31.75.
The firm also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, June 30th. Investors of record on Wednesday, June 22nd were given a dividend of $0.319 per share. This represents a $1.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 4.85%. This is a boost from Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.17. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, June 21st.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF (ISDX)
- Using MarketBeat Market Data Tools To Find Strong Stocks in a Bear Market
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Invesco RAFI Strategic Developed ex-US ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.