ContentBox (BOX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 3rd. One ContentBox coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. ContentBox has a total market cap of $488,113.15 and approximately $38,558.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ContentBox has traded down 7.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TDEX Token (TT) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00010892 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00009327 BTC.
- Thunder Token (TT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.82 or 0.00219018 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- BOX (BOX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000121 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ContentBox is a digital content platform. Through a decentralised ecosystem, ContentBox aims to provide valuable features to its users with shared content, shared user pool and unified payout method. The platform allows various types of users (creators, consumers, advertisers, distributors) to collaborate, innovate, build, engage and transact with digital content playing ContentBox terms within the network. ContentBox’s payout system will allow them to get rewards every time their content is consumed, motivating them to create more diverse and higher quality content. BOX is the issued token by ContextBox. It's an Ethereum-based (ERC20) token used as a medium of exchange for content, streaming, and advertising. “
Buying and Selling ContentBox
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ContentBox should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.