Cansortium Inc. (OTCMKTS:CNTMF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of June. As of June 15th, there was short interest totalling 342,500 shares, a decrease of 31.6% from the May 31st total of 500,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 392,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.9 days.
OTCMKTS CNTMF traded up $0.00 on Monday, hitting $0.17. 29,100 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 262,334. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.19 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.41. Cansortium has a 12 month low of $0.13 and a 12 month high of $1.01.
About Cansortium (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cansortium (CNTMF)
- Using MarketBeat Market Data Tools To Find Strong Stocks in a Bear Market
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Cansortium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cansortium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.