Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. One Apollo Currency coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Apollo Currency has traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market capitalization of $8.95 million and approximately $495,564.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.29 or 0.00087358 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00017352 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001586 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $52.88 or 0.00267148 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00047048 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00008862 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.