Acasti Pharma Inc. (CVE:ACST – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$1.01 and last traded at C$1.01, with a volume of 237 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at C$1.11.
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$1.22 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$1.42. The firm has a market capitalization of C$44.88 million and a PE ratio of -1.86. The company has a quick ratio of 13.56, a current ratio of 13.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.27.
Acasti Pharma Company Profile (CVE:ACST)
- Using MarketBeat Market Data Tools To Find Strong Stocks in a Bear Market
- Schnitzer Steel Witnesses A Strong Quarter On The Back Of Strong Domestic Demand
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
Receive News & Ratings for Acasti Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acasti Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.