Velo (VELO) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 1st. Velo has a market capitalization of $28.44 million and $271,221.00 worth of Velo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Velo has traded 19.9% lower against the US dollar. One Velo coin can currently be purchased for $0.0231 or 0.00000120 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 54% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00018651 BTC.
- CV SHOTS (CVSHOT) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00139773 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005188 BTC.
- Sweet SOL (SSOL) traded 600.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitsubishi (BITSU) traded 56.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.84 or 0.00715759 BTC.
- Tari World (TARI) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00084100 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00002332 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00001626 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00015978 BTC.
Velo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Velo is a blockchain based financial protocol enabling digital credit issuance and borderless asset transfer for businesses using a smart contract system. Velo’s core mission is to build a decentralized settlement network that allows its Trusted Partners to securely transfer value among one another in a timely and transparent manner. Velo’s initial focus would be on business partners in the remittance and money transfer spaces in Southeast Asia followed by the wider Asia Pacific region and beyond. “
Buying and Selling Velo
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Velo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Velo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.