Klimatas (KTS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 1st. Klimatas has a total market capitalization of $7,036.27 and approximately $466.00 worth of Klimatas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Klimatas has traded up 20.4% against the dollar. One Klimatas coin can now be purchased for $0.0097 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 142.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Digiwage (WAGE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 46.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Klimatas Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Klimatas’ total supply is 1,575,256 coins and its circulating supply is 722,904 coins. Klimatas’ official website is klimatas.com. Klimatas’ official Twitter account is @KlimatasCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Klimatas is /r/Klimatas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Klimatas is an innovative project, centered at bridging the gap between the blockchain technology and investors involved in making sure that the sustainable development goals are met. Klimatas believes that investors can make a whole lot of profit from investing in innovative projects that will in the long run aid the sustainable development goals. “
Buying and Selling Klimatas
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klimatas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Klimatas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Klimatas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klimatas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klimatas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.