DAOstack (GEN) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 2nd. Over the last week, DAOstack has traded down 13.2% against the dollar. One DAOstack coin can currently be bought for about $0.0064 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges. DAOstack has a total market capitalization of $311,584.84 and $207.00 worth of DAOstack was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Unitech (UTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00004552 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19,250.64 or 0.99936932 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.08 or 0.00041968 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00005071 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001012 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001955 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00023951 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005162 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
DAOstack Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DAOstack is an operating system for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). DAOstack provides customizable tools for collective resource management, decision making, budgeting and incentivisation, which make the development of decentralized apps easier and more intuitive. GEN is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum network. It's the native token of the DAOstack platform and it's required for all basic operations across the DAOstack ecosystem – such as promoting proposals. GEN will be distributed to contributors of value through the DAOstack framework itself, incentivizing development, promotion and adoption. “
Buying and Selling DAOstack
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DAOstack directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DAOstack should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DAOstack using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DAOstack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DAOstack and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.