CropEnergies AG (ETR:CE2 – Get Rating)’s share price was down 0.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as €12.22 ($13.00) and last traded at €12.62 ($13.43). Approximately 170,796 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at €12.70 ($13.51).
The company has a market cap of $1.10 billion and a PE ratio of 12.31. The stock’s 50 day moving average is €11.66 and its 200-day moving average is €12.05. The company has a quick ratio of 1.56, a current ratio of 2.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.66.
About CropEnergies (ETR:CE2)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 6/27 – 7/1
- Accolade Moves Higher But Growth Is Slowing
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM): Don’t Miss This Dividend
- RH Gives Good Reason To Get Defensive
- Why Rio Tinto Group (RIO) Is An Undervalued Opportunity
Receive News & Ratings for CropEnergies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CropEnergies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.